BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

ANNUAL Birthday Party....(as usual)

my parents wanted to hold me da party as a suprise.but i din feel suprise,feel nothing actuali.cuz i noe tat i would have the same birthday party every year.ya...

yup!today i m having my 16th birthay party.as usual,my mom,aunts n brother contributed a lot for the party.i m the 1 doing nothing.i din even help in cooking,nor cutting the potatoes for curry chicken(my bro did it!).haiz...tomoro havin a sejarah test.so i kept studying tat subject da whole morning.

ohya,i din participate da 义山行 this morning.this is bcuz i slept too late yesterday,bout 1am!then got a scold by my mom,n we started an arguement.then i ended up v sleeping,without peduli her.erm...then tis morning,when i woke up,we still acted like normal.no arguement!wao!perhaps she had 4given me.although i hv promised her tat i would sleep at 11.30pm every nite,but sumtimes i still ned some freedom.right,mom?

tis afternoon,i went 4 the ballet practise.i m going to hav my grade8 ballet exam on 1st of may.luckily it is a holiday,i dun hav to take leave from discipline teacher.so mafan!the pianist came n played 4 us today.we r nt very used to da music.sumtimes too fast sumtimes too slow.i m doing 4 dances.etude lyrics(it is compulsory!),demi-character(classical),dramatique(free movement) n dance russe(chracter).i dun tink i did my best today.but i wish i would have a good result in tis exam.perhaps like laz year,i gt distinction 4 my grd 7 exam!

i reached home at 5.xxpm.then i found out tat my house is full of people.relatives including aunties,uncles,nephews,niece n cousins.ok,as usual.actuati i m not suprise at all.my oways c my relatives.we live near!then we still can c each other everyday,if we want 2.ok,perhaps i 身在福中不知福,sori...i went upstairs n played n king gai v my nephew,Gregory.he is reli reli cute.i love him every much.he told me tat he was taking care of his bro,who was sleeping bside him.so cute!he even sang me his JMC song.CUTE!

then i did sumting very lame:i revised my sejarah while everyone is kinggai-ing in d ruang tamu.ok..nvrmind.i when they called me out.then i ate n had a walk outside,around d neighbourhood.yup...to let me feel better as i can burn some calories by walking after eating dinner.then me,lingchian,woonyee n wee ying did something terribly childlish!we took photos n acted like kids.we even try to take a picture v the same post when we were young.(we still hv the photos of 4 of us,of my 4th brithday party,)kaka...so "cute"!then my nephews n niece got it serious.then they took our photos,n sprayed us water,n 抢our风头!but we eventually took sum crazy photos.we jumped out n asked my cousin sis to take the photo.we failed quite a lot of times.either too fast or too slow.but i finali took sum photos v our legs in d air successfully.although they look weird!(we were too 38!)

then i blew my birthday cake.it is unusual tat i gt a normal cake!i mean it is not sugarfree.cz we have been eating sugarfree cake 4 my brother's reason.then my nephews n niece were fighting 2 blow my cake.(Hey!i m the main character today!)then,we cut the cake together,holding hands.yup,CAKE CUTTING ceremony ends.we shared da cake v each other.i ate 4 pieces(approximately!)i think i would be 49kg tomoro.(perhaps wont!)

i opened my birthday presents immediately.oni 2!so few.actuali they counted everything as my present.my 4th aunt bought me roasted duck,which we ate 4 dinner;my cousin sis bought me a secret recipe cake,which i hv jz eaten 4 pieces of it.luckily my bday is not today,it is on 23rd of april.i wish tat day i got many presents.then i would b so happy!(haha...i noe i m still a small kid,asking 4 more bday present.)there is a white polo shirt which ling chian n woon yee gimme.the speciality is lingchian drew a froggy v permanent marker behind it,writing'have a nice day'.haha..如我所愿!i got another t-shirt 4 bday.in fact i m collecting t-shirt now.then i open d other present.there r 2 bags,a bigger 1 n a smaller 1.i felt tat they r too mature 4 me,in fact i seldom attending functions.so i may hav less chance to use them.kaka...(told u,i m still young!)

then sumting make me feel bad happened.my aunts kept asking me to 0n9 to check the result of the sportstoto,4d and pmp.then i asked my cousin bro 2 help me.i m looking at my presents eventually.then he 不愿意 help me while i jz put da laptop on his lap.then i asked him 2switch on but he kept telling me tat he doesnt know how to use my laptop.then he started to 发脾气 n yelled at me.make me feel so 'fish' in front of everybody!i feel so embarrassed n jz smiled.so勉强!then i checked 4 them,they din gt the numbers.ok..我忍!i duno wat did i do wrong!jz asking him 4 a help!izit so 过分?wish tat he would apologised,or i wont 4giv him.even i pretended like nothing.but i still feel very very bad.not a nice ending 4 my birthday party...

ok.every1 has gone back home,to klang,to petaling,to ampang or wherever.n my mom is now yelling at me n bro:"做么没看你做周记?","好孩子,快点去冲凉!"...yup,i gonna to bathe now.after tis.haven posted any pitures yet!as the card reader is so lame n it is nt suitable 4 my memory card.gotta ask wynne n mi-chelle tomoro.tell them bout my blog,ask them how to decorate n so on!wish tomoro is a nice day!everything is lancar n enjoyable.perhaps...

0 comments: