BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

blogging的开始

I m probably the most outdated person in my class!!!omoz every1 has their own blog /space....blablabla,but i hv jz created by today.omg!but at least i hv FINALI created now.i can post blogs on it,write diary n share my things v u all.haha...nice to create a blog.
Y hv i jz created a blog by 2day???
to answer tis,i gt plenty of reasons(excuses),there are them...
1. i m busy!!!toooooooo BUSY!as wat u see on da top,多姿多彩的生活 equal to 忙碌的生活,tat's y.
2. my streamyx is reli reli slow!ned to on9 oso have to spend bout 10mins,n it keep hanging.
3.受太多打击!jz looked at some frens' blog jz now.they decorated theirs so nicely n they write bout their life.so nice!
4. i dun 1 2fail again(i mean blogging!).i hv created 2 b4,1 in msn space n 1 more in duno where izit.as blogspot is most common,i would rather choose tis.kaka...
Wish i could "handle" my blog regularly.bt i m nt smart in tis,wish i can learn more n post more.gambate :)

1 comments:

傻敏 charmaine koh said...

[2] friend without id

[3] -->my blog, 8.12.2007