BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

*Early Celebration*

there is 2 tests 2mr:Chinese & Add Math
however,i m celebrating my 17th BDAY today!
so...i jz ignore the tests 1st lar.
I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY BDAY EARLIER!
later oni study >.<

ok..as usual again,my mom invites all my aunties n uncles
and definitely,my cute 4 nephews n niece @.@
mom cooked a lot!which turned out tat she gt a few -ve comments

anyway,there r various of food:
(the DELICACIES)sea cucumber,fish,'beggar' chicken,
(the ORDINARIES)bitter gourd,cabbage,papaya,guava,orange,apple
(the SPECIALITIES)a homemade pizza from 3rd aunty n
a Secret Recipe marble cheese cake from 4th aunty!!!


the food is served on the table tennis table


daddy n xuejie opened the newpapers wrapping the 'beggar' chicken
DEFINITELY,i ate a lot of them!
i would like to measure the volume of my stomach
specialities,ordinaries,delicacies,fruits...missed NEITHER of them
3 pieces of Pizza & 3 pieces of Cheese Cake!!!
ok,i agree i gained a huge amount of Calories again.


homemade pizza from 3rd aunty


cheese cake!!!i love it so much


the blowing candle battle


cute nephew,kai zhe


the night has come...i m still blowing the candles


parents:baba + mama
F1 generation:xuejie,me
F2 generation:gideon,gregory,chu yi (nephews n niece)


holding my piece of cheese cake...this is only the 2nd piece
left some pizza and cheese cake,i will bring it to school 2mr
come n share v me if u like ^^
undoubtedly,my weight will 99.99% reach 49kg by 2mr morning
sobsob...i wish that 23/4 can reach sooner
so tat i can start my diet plan soon.hmm~
ok...going to go bathing and then
start to study add math - probability distribution
Today is GREAT!!!




1 comments:

NoBoDy said...

Happy Birthday~~