BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miserable fact

Ok,i really have to accept this intolarable FACT with 100% unwillingness, i now announce:

NG XUE MIN HAS GAINED 2KG SINCE SHE COMES TO INTEC!
(appro. 4 months ago)

Do i have supportive reasons?
Yes,I Do and there are plenty.

F   o.O   d
INTEC food fills thousands of stomachs a day. However,the food choice is so limited. What you can see everyday in the cafeterias are red,yellow and orange in colour. Obviously, most of them are curry rendang or belacan. There are seldom green vege and even the green veges taste raw! When we are eating, we will miss Chinese food which has tender texture and nice taste.

Akasia (hostel) food is equally poor. There are undoubtedly more varieties here. We can find three mamak restaurants there selling >100 types of roti canai, then there is an Ole-Ole shopping complex where Secret Recipe and Pak Li's Kopitian are located. If you are starving, you can go to Cemara canteen on the opposite to have Nasi/mee/kuey tiao/beehoom goreng of different sorts. If you dun feel hungry enuf and willing to walk for 5 minutes across busy roads, you will reach two well-known fast food restaurants: McD and KFC. "not bad huh." you may think. NO!!!IT IS CERTAINLY BAD!!!i am having all fatty food here and this contributes much to my weight.I used to have breakfast cereals for Dinner but i dun feel like to doing that recently. so,now my dinner routine becomes:
nasi goreng pattaya,-mee udang-roti pisang-chapati etc( all unhealthy local cuisine you may think of). Argh~~~my tummy is becoming bigger.Where has my slim waist gone?

Weekend Effect
My mom eventually feels sympathy of me having such poor quality food in Shah Alam.So every weekend she will try her best to fill my stomach with a range of healthy to unhealthy,sugarfree to sugary, low GI to high GI food. examples? avocado, waffles, kuih-muih, yew zha kui, cream puff, cakes, pork, chicken, chee cheong fun, har mee, wantan mee... I cant resist the delicacies no matter where they originate from. Moreover, we have been having 9 dishes chinese scrumptuous dinner for the past few months. I cant believe the weight on the machine shown every Monday morning.

Actually,i plan to lose 0.5kg weekly since two weeks ago. But I fail to do that. I now "achieve" my previous heavy body mass, which is almost 50kg in the morning! This is not edema, i experienced that b4 and i could lose 2kg of water within a week that time. now i certainly Cant T.T duno how lar...is this a miserable experience that i must go through as a college student who stays in hostel?



Well, the main reason i share this here is to WARN all my friends who will attend the Chong Hwa PROM night on 10/11/10. You guys really have to be strong enuf so you wont be shocked when you c a chubby look Xue Min appear that nite.


Dont you dare to laugh at me!
useful advice on "How to stay healthy and pretty in a boarding school?" is always welcomed =D

0 comments: