BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

i am a KING

Greg is sitting on my lap now ;P

wakaka...i m in Cameron Highlands now!!!YAY
unbelievable,there is internet facilities here.
indeed,they charge 0 cent for this service..yahoo

I m certainly living the life of a KING,
please allow me define my life here


SPA indulgences

020609_____
Malay Spa
it has been 1 and a half year from my last Spa experience
last time i had my Spa in Tanjong Jara Resort,
NOW i had it in Cameron Highlands Resort

b4 that,we had a complimentary TEA bath.
i was required to wrap myself in sarung or naked while ''dipping'' in the bath tub
the bath tub contained some crysanthenums or rose petals.

then,i scrub my body with salts,rub my elbows and knees with limau,
put a layer of tea leaves on my face and tea bags on my eyes.done!
finali,i can have a cup of icy honey lemon tea.RELAXING & SOOTHING experience!

The massage therapy continues right after that
6th aunty,er jie and me chose the Malay Spa recommended by the receptionist
(adapted from the Spa Village Booklet)
The art of Malay massage is passed on form generation to generation.The technique consists of long kneading strokes that focus on muscles(my shoulders especially!),andpressure applied to various point on the body. This treatment uses oil made with special local ingredients such as turmeric,cinnamon,garlic,onion and citronella,which invigorate circulation.(which the combination turns out to be weird=.=)

030609______
Lomi-lomi
we booked 6 person for the Spa in KL,but i m the oni adult who got 2 chances for it.YAY
today,i had a Lomi-lomi(hawaian spa),it is suitable to ease muscle pain.
An ancient Hawaian therapeutic technique.passed down through generations by Hawaian healers,using both gentle and vigorous strokes to ease muscle pain,promote relaxation and result in an overall sense of well-being.
i m more used to the Tea bath today,
i finish all the steps within 15min b4 Lomi-lomi started
the Balinese therapist asked me to choose a massage oil:Uplifting,Purifying or Relaxing
i had the Purifying massage oil,according to her,
it is more suitable for me and it toxifies our body
i asked for a Medium to Strong pressure today,she did quite reasonable.
i could feel the difference between this and yesterday's...
it is much more Harder,and more Comfortable!
got my shoulders,legs,neck,head massaged.cool!
i really love massage therapy.almost felt asleep when the therapy coming to the end.
it was too Soothing!


FOOD indulgences
sincerely,i dun control my calories intake during trips,neither this one!

020609////
we had dinner in d romantic dining room,v natural cool breeze
3 course meal.i ordered a pretty satisfying appetiser (compared to others'),warm egg truffle;
for main course,i got myself a Canadian Cod.i was glad tat the portion wasnt that Hyperbole
for dessert(my favourite),i had a Warm Lava Chocolate Cake.
it was nice,but i tink mom and dad made a better decision:
they both had a Tiramisu cake and an Expresso!WOW!
my stomach was packed with FOOD!so we went to the Pasar Malam after that
DISAPPOINTING,the pasar malam is oni on Fri and Sat.
i bought myself a box of Strawberries green tea
finali i bathed away my whole body of massage oil at around 10pm.tired but enjoyable day=)


030609/////
visited Healthy Strawberry Farm in the morning.
later,we went for jungle trekking.hmm..
he Jungle Trekking cant be counted as an indulgence,
(indeed,it is just a Jungle Walking.it had no diffuculty,but i learnt some types of plants there)
noon,we visited Bee farm only.Gideon had fallen asleep so we decided to go 'home'


Japanese dinner
the portion is adorable for a Japanese cuisine
we had salad,tempura,cod fish and green tea ice cream dessert
---Cameron Highlands Resort------9.30pm-------------------

ok...later i m goin to prepare my luggage for YCA camp
i will go to the school straightly after Cameron Highlands and join others for YCA in Ipoh
kaka...kinda rush right?i m oways ADVENTUROUS
2 more meals before going back 2mr,
guess wat wil be my weight after YCA camp??
i will post up the photos of GEORGOUS us and PICTURESQUE sceneries i capture
oni when i reach home from YCA.
i hv no USB connection here ><

0 comments: