BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

SPLENDID holiday

to tell the truth,i always countdown the arrival of holiday
Especially when i feel streesed coordinating chores in school
Good news!"HOLIDAY arrives!!!"

i have been planning my holiday for weeks!
<eventually,i have a lot of PLANNERS in my room:
study planner,holiday planner,daily planner,diet planner
Obviously,the DIET planners are always the failures >.<>
i think it has become a HABIT for me to plan...

OK.my 2-weeks holiday are still as hectic as usual.
no doubt,i like this type of life,used to it.
dont blame me,i m ABNORMAL ;P

(adapted form my holiday planner)
PART 1 [30/5-1/6]
title: BITTER first SWEET later
lots of homework were given.thus,
my ambition is to finish them in these 3 days
then,i can enjoy my next 6 days easily

PART 2 [2/6- 7/6]
title: Enjoying A.k.a. learning
from tue to thu,i m going to Cameron Highlands
staying in Cameron Highlands Resort,havent been there b4
sounds luxury!i m going to have SPA there.yea~
plan to buy a few tiny pots of pretty Cactus plant,
enjoy BOH tea,strawberries,reading books,
the aroma of black tea,the picturesque scenery of tea plantations
WOW!i m so excited.i possess a amazing trip to relax my mind for 3 weeks
Besides,indulging myself delicacies...{without controlling my diet}




straightly from Cameron Highlands,i gotta rush for YCA camp
this is the 2nd time i participate in YCA camp
last time i was a newbie,totally have no knowledge about it
ya,i realise i gotta be really Obedient in the camp,3MINs for a bath
duno which post will i get this time...
i wish it wont be a useless one.i want to experience a challenging job

(i wanna to watch MPYO on sunday night terribly!!!
but my parents simply dun allow bcuz they said i would be late
although it was written on the slip tat the arrival time is 7pm,
it is going to be Magnificient.!wish tat Jacky perform well tat night=)

PART 3 [8/6-14/6]
title: mental and physical preparation
3 DAYS of replacement lessons for biology and calculus
gotta be extraordinary conscious for the lessons,it's a hard job
nevertheless,i have to accept the faith i m a SPM student
besides,i will try my best to revise BM karangan which i m weak in
and i will also copy down the unfamiliar vocabs in Reader's Digest and memorise
===> these are the PHYSICAL preparation

Yongyong2 may be coming to my hse on Tue.
the next day we are goin to ChaiWoon's hse to bake cake
she promises to teach us baking Marble and Chocolate cake
looking forward to tis!hope tat i can bake it well enough

i will also have a FREE and EASY day if available
on this day,i will have no planner n i will do whatever i want
hihi...can it come true?
===>MENTAL preparation(mental relaxation)

Even TWO weeks sounds short for me.
but if i succeed in completing every plans,i m satisfied

hope that i can be SUCCESSFUL
"Nothing is Impossible"

1 comments:

Q-Highness said...

I was thinking about Cameron Highland when I saw that in ur blog

Well i always wish to hav a peace n quiet holiday in places like tht,
the air is fresher, the food seems healthier n the flowers look nicer XD

and i can enjoy life n stay away from urbanisation temporarily by drinking tea,reading books, visiting strawberry and tea farms etc in the day n eating steamboat in the night

however no one wants to go with me because the plan seems boring n pointless to them =.=

haha,happy holidays =)