BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

UPdates!

paiseh...so long din update my blog.Kamun's questioning me,"ur blog is abandoned liao ar?"yaya,i noe i have been ignoring my dear bloggie,due to SPM trial loh...finali it's over!relieved.YAY!

(updates secara imbas kembali)
Today
i went to have Japanese Lunch Buffet at Tenji,Mont Kiara.went v my 6th aunty,cousin sis from UK and "kiam pa" de Xuejie.ahah..din eat as much as i imagine,comparing to last time i ate terribly a lot!!!teacher 日月水州、cc、yunpin、sianglunn can be the witnesses...they r amazed@.@
(sorry,no photo.cuz i looked chubby~)

Yesterday
aww,dear Wynne laopo is not feeling well again.kept vomiting due to acid reflux.the Pantai doctor who did the operation 4 her din care about her Gastric problem and gave her ACIDIC medicine.Conclusion:Acid Reflux.now,there is a little bit damage on her oesophagus...><
so,yesterday nite her parents came 2 my home to get her hw.King for a while in the Ruang tamu.King about Wynne herself n her bro who has left for studies in UK.they said tat Wynne and his bro's LITTLE girlfriend cried so long in the car after sending her bro in airport==i could imagine the situation..(haha..)


wynne's parents are so nice!they brought us 2 mooncakes.YUMMY and Healthy!

Still Yesterday

it's my Nephew Kai Zhe 1st bday,Chinese bday.he is so cute!he can finali recognise me i guess...his cake is WINNIE THE POOH.dear boy,Auntie XueMin love u!

Kai Zhe baby looks so blur,"wat shud i do v the cake?"

2 weeks ago

i have not been weighing myself every morning since 1 week ago.i guess i have been giving myself too much pressure.everytime i c the reading of the electronic balance,i will feel stressful if the reading is over my expectation.then,i would feel down n control myself.i will feel guilty if i eat too much.so,i guess i should stop this bad habit.haha...less pressure though=)

me and my dad look so alike right?we are eating the same type of ice cream:RED BEAN.

Cant remember when the days were

i think i made this snack for me during SPM trial revision period.feel so stress so i made myself some healthy salad.i even named them.haha

1st salad named "PERPADUAN".(wakaka)it is made up of lettuce,tomato,grapes,green and red apples.duno y did i named it like this,i guess it is due to too much of Karangan.the explanation is each type of fruits represent a etnic,n the others are Kaum minoriti.

2nd one was jz a dessert.made up of oranges and cherries.name"Optimistic".weird,,,

haha....5 days of holiday.gotta start planning after today.+U everyone!Happy Holiday!n Selamat Hari Raya

1 comments:

.Daniel. said...

selamat hari raya!