BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Crazy night

i have never stay up until that late!
staring at my hp screen,it was shown 4am in the morning.even during SPM period,1am is my maximum.BUT on 14/12 that night,i went to Kai Wei's hse with 17 other kias.we planned not to sleep that night/morning,but some of us really cant tahan.hihi...it's so crazy for such a "everything planned" girl like me.

ALL the details can be read in the post which named "Kias".i m just showing some photos i got from facebook.the sizes r weird.haha,,,just to remind myself of that day,that crazy night.


me and gor gor
3 Zhong kias
i was exhausted.my eyes were red...yet,big.
celebrated Irwin's bday on the SAME morning.
Some kias are goin to leave school next year.chasing their dreams outside the school,joining NS,going for their A-level lessons....i was regret that i didnt really join Kias last year.this year,i m lucky to celebrate bdays with kias,sing bday songs for Bday Kia,went to Sze Lee's hse but didnt swim,went to KaiWei hse and stayed overnight for the 1st time..these will be my memories,unforgetable memories since form3.

0 comments: