BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last week before Mid-Sem Break

As I mentioned before,my college is NOT an Ordinary college. Cuz now I am having holiday, yeah~ Again! hihi..the good thing is it is the same as normal primary and secondary schools holidays. So, i will be spending a week at home.merrily,gayly, happily spending my time with Xue Jie ;p

Actually quite a lot of things have been happening since CNY holiday. However,i just dun have the passion to post on my blog. My reasons / excuses are as below:

1. Photos
I used to share my photos in blog before i start to utilise Facebook. Ya,this was definitely the right choice because i could got back the photos and memories while my computer has been formatted a few times. All the precious photos gone can be found here. But now,since FB photo album is much convenient than uploading photos in Blogger, all my trips/activities photos which do not require much description can be shared there. Pop~there goes one reason for not blogging that frequently.

2. Readers
I wonder how many readers i still have. The former loyal readers i know are most from ChongHwa, some of the readers are also my close relatives. But now in INTEC, i din reli introduce my blog to frens there. So, if i keep babbling about college life which u r not involved, would u feel boring? I dun reli want my blog to be a Diary,I would rather it be a 散文集.

I have a lot to write when i reli have the mood and time. Ya,i have to write in Chinese from this post onwards if possible because staying in hostel in Shah Alam, i realise that my Chinese language skills remain only Speaking and Listening. Writing & Reading? keep deteriorating...

MONDAY 7/3 - Malay songs journey

Went up the bus to go back to Kolej Akasia. Duno why, the driver switched on the video player and the small TV in front were playing realLY, reALLY OLD Malay MVs! OMG..usually the driver would just turned on the radio Malay FMs, or sometimes movies( < 0.1% probability). but that journey was indeed Special! on my seat "attracted" and "amazed" by the Malay MVs which the Malay language i have no idea what it means, i almost burst out laughing. The male and female character in the MVs were just standing, beside the fence, in their rooms, no interactions, no movement. wahaha... so ridiculous!

STILL MONDAY - reached my unit

With expression-less face i walked towards the furthest block. looked up suddenly for not reason, WAIT! isnt that my unit?? Why is there a Prison-like window panel?
When i reached my unit, I was only told by my housemates that the ppl just came to put the windows panels for us. We are in 2nd floor,should be quite safe from thieves or cats, why do we still nid the stupid black window panels? everyone of my unit were feeling so weird while using the sink facing the window, we ABSOLUTELY hate the new window panels! then, another problem is the clothes hanging space, the window panel is used to fill the empty square. How can we hang our clothes easily outside? the hanger inside is blocking the opening of the window panel. so what is the purpose for putting the roof for us to dry clothes on the lines but now blocking the way out?


Bloody scene, Cruel CATS

Another day reaching the unit back from school, strange to see a cat on the staircase. Walked forward, the dreadful scene appeared. Two more CATS in front at the left corner of the staircase and the solution: A DEAD PIGEON was bleeding. Yucks ~ the two cats were enjoying their feast there while the first cat i saw was full. Terrified to see the scene, i quickly ran upstairs. Din really dare to come down later. (Un)luckily, the lights in my laman is "regularly" not functioning. The dark situation prevented me to see the bloody scene again. Yer~~ the next day when we walked down, passed the ground floor, what left were a few white feathers. The flesh and bones were all finished by the cats.
I hate Akasia Cats. They do not scare of people at all, they even stare at u fiercely while u walked pass them. Now,this incident,  a killing scene in our laman. Akasia cats, Please dun bully us as we are already suffering in this stressful and serba kekurangan environment.

to be continued, more posts about 5 weeks in Akasia :)

0 comments: