BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome back!!!

Finali,i hv finished my PIANO EXAM!!!hoo~

gt a lot comments bout it!
1stly,i was totally mess up when i entered the exam room.Cuz...
- i thot it would b in a hall,
- i thot it was like the ABRSM exam format
i was WRONG?!
actuali,i nid to "Present" my songs by myself.

then i "soh soh dei" asked the examiner (mr. Gordon Croft)
"how will the exam be going?"
he was shocked (i think).then he explained:
"i nid 2 record what u r playing,
u could oni hav Reasonable breaks between pieces..."
"huh?u dun have a list of ur pieces?" "???(blurblur)"
WHA??i thot we nid 2 'comminicate'
like he nid 2 tell me when can i start my next pieces etc.

then he started the recordings:
"it is NG XUE MIN playing (..atcl..blabla...),
she is going 2 play Bach's prelude and fugue in D minor,
Beethoven's (.....) Sinding's(....) and ends up with Benjamin's(....)"
+.+ die!

ok.about the pieces,my own opinions...
Bach's Prelude & Fugue in D minor:
i played reli loudly,cz the touch of the Grand Piano is hard
couldnt reli control well.
and a little slips.overall OK
Beethoven's Sonata in C minor:
as usual,as many mistakes,as messy
din play well i admit.bt i hv tried my best.WOO
Sinding's Rustles of Spring:
ok la,although played loudly in the front 'pp' part
at least i express it out well.FINE
Britten's Moderato and Norturne from Sonatina Romantica:
ok la,expressive enuf,
jz sum tiny little mistakes in between.FINE

i tink i manage 2 pass.Borderline.
either he pass or pail me.
depends on HIM!my result is in his hands.
i contacted my piano teacher,
eventualy she said tat it is WEIRD that he Record Down my playing
since it is the 1st time she ever heard tat!
but it is worse..
cz when he listens 2 it again, he might think:
wat's wrong v tat person huh?
keep playing wrong notes.
listen!again wrong notes and slips.
later my teacher said "DEPENDS ON UR LUCK LOH!!!"
OMG!

i read through the Rules and Regulations 4 the exam jz nw...
i found out tat i actuali nid 2 PRESENT it well enough 2pass the exam
there are 4 parts actuali,
Techniques,Musical Sense,Communication and
Presentation Skills & Programme notes.
i think i reli nid 2 present it like a Performer,
not a candidate 4 an exam...i guess i did the way wrongly
techniques i doubt i din get well,
musical sense Fine,
communication i tink i did reli do anything 4 it,
and Project i tink he is wandering where the list is.

So,feeling anxious now.
duno wat will my result be...
anyway,wish i m GOOD luck enuf 2 pass the exam
i dun 1 2 waste 1 more year of time 4 the exam !!!
there is a young boy who is probably 11 or 12 b4 my turn
he played better than me though.
but i did reli feel nervous.
Since i gt so many msgs n wishes from my Dear Dear frenz
thx a lot 4 the wishes :]

i oways like going 4 Piano exam in those hotels.
cz i gt an excuse 2 spend my time n money there.
"to release my stress n to treat myself!"
so,today me n my dad went "lepak" in One Utama
wearing my eightieth black dull dress with an huge ribbon in front
and my mom's tight high-heeled boots!

hv a treat in Chocolate Lounge @.@
Yummy!i gt a 'Chocolate Affair' SUPERDUPER DELICIOUS!!!
n my dad gt his pasta n cappucino
wait 4 such long time.
the man hs probably 4gtten bout our orders
but reli enjoy my 'tea/meal'
So Nice!!! :>


b4 the exam,in the waiting room.
i was practising piano,jz playing 4 fun la
din feel nervous at all,
cz i was kidding v my dad :P


i orfer Chocolate Affair.WOW!
kiwi,banana,strawberry,orange slices & marshmellows
And a mug of warm Chocolate.
reli a nice TREAT.thx dad!


dip the marshmellow in the Chocolate
so Yummy! LOVE it so much!


my dad n his cup of cappucino
he is reli weird!order coffee in Chocolate Lounge.
i would rather have an Chocate Beverage loh


4gtten 2 tell u,
today is my Dad Chinese Bday (not the common Western Bday)
so we woke up at 8am n ate Bi Hun n Egg
hihi..v a small nice cake in the middle

1 comments:

Hoho said...

oops =="
post the comment at the wrong topic TT"
paiseh
haha
UU!!!!
U ATE MY MASHMALLOOWWWWW
lol