BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

终于,还是来到这一天

523

It was the hardest meal i could swallow and digest ever.

Roland brought us to a restaurant well known of its Sarawak Laksa. Although the stall was closed that day, he still managed to fill the table surface with lots of food like beef noodle, wantan mee, kwong pia and you jia kueh. In which, i cant even finish 3/5 of the bowl of wantan mee and left 1/3 of my Ice Lemon Tea!Yaya, Wendy and Jie Hui were going back in less than 2 hours later, i felt so emo and miserable.

19th Destination: Kuching International Airport

送机。took lots of photos using my phone with the Johorians. Felt so sad lar,they are leaving so soon. The time just flies.Jie Hui cried in front of us, Wendy burst out crying after leaving us, and there's a rumour that three of them hugged each other and cried. Is the rumour true? I am not sure. But I certainly know that we all appreciate each other in this trip and we don't want to leave.

 our AWESOME locals ( Mr.Roland and Mr.Luke Nyanti)
20th destination: India Street

After the sad scenes, Roland drove me to Main Bazaar again, this time is to accompany Yee Teng and Wai Ping to buy souvenirs. I bought myself the "lamest" souvenirs,Keychains with ethnics,but they are quite nice. Besides that,I also bought a Kek Lapis from the bakery (which my mom n aunt enjoy tasting it so much).

Then, we walked under the sun again to India Street. My imagination on India Street was like the one in Klang, the people there are all Indians and they sell only Saree and Dhoti. Matt brought us to a little shop selling tasty Siew Pau, Yam Puff and other pau. Then, we walked tRoland Teo parked his car at Carpenter street again, but this time only with 3 samans, instead of 7 samans on Friday.哭笑不得
Jon John n the pau

21th Destination: Cat Museum

We successfully visited our last destination in a rush to Cat Musuem.For me,the most important part of this visit were to Understand how Santubung mountain got its name from the two princesses and Farewell with M4 gang. I greatly understand what would happen after this,I am leaving.

Kam Sia, gong gong, po po

I went back to Roland's house to ensure all the things were packed and to check whether we left some "unsuitable" things in his room.luckily we didnt, i double/triple/quadruple checked. Last lunch in Kuching, Roland and I had the yam puff we bought in India street in his kitchen. Roland's popo gave us a cup of Kek Wa each. Mainly because of my emo-state, when he had finished 2 puffs,I had just finished 1/2 of my yam puff..sad.. saying Kam Sia and Bye Bye to Roland's family. We were now heading to the airport.

Why  Roland's house is built so near to the airport?

Roland wasnt speeding, but we reached the 1km and 500m simpang ke Lapangan Terbang in such a short time. I went in first, waiting in front of the departure gate. Suddenly i realised that the TV showing the time of flight DID NOT show my schedule back to KL! no flight number and time... Was it delayed or what? when Roland reached, i told him and he was equally shocked. Having an answer inside my heart, i turned to the second TV behind:
Air Asia AK5213 5.35pm LCCT

Luke's gang arrived 10 min later. Another round of photography, but this time with less/no tears. Nah, Johorians cry more easily than us! suppressing the really Emo Emo feeling, I gave Luke and Roland a lot of waves and a "flying Kiss" (haha..i couldnt believe i was so high/crazy to do that!) after passing the imigresen. I understand, after this, we would be seperated  by South China Sea, with the distance of 1 hour and 40 minutes flight apart.


-------------------------------------------------------Kuching,Borneo

more photos available at FB Can we just..Stay

后记:Sitting alone at 23F, i slept for 1 hour before i heard the announcement that I would be reaching LCCT in 25 min. I was simply sad and tired. without baggage, i went out of the Terminal easily and met my parents. On the journey back, I saw the Putrajaya Convention Centre I had my JPA interview, passed by IMU building which I will be entering in one and a half year later. I was simply tired and emo.

Went to Petaling Street (unplanned) with Waiping and my parents for Har(in cantonese,Prawn) wan tan and Lo Han Guo drink. After sending wai ping back, bathing, i could just fall onto the bed, mumbling:

Awesome ~ Cool ~ Shuai




第五天,

离别真让人很不舍。雅欣她们离去时,我已经是忧愁满面了。到我自己离去时,心里的感受更是非笔墨能形容,难过`落寞`惆怅。不是不想家,当然想,爱我的父母`弟弟,而今天还是我弟弟的生日呢!学捷,生日快乐!)我只能说,相处了5天4夜,第一次跟朋友到那么远的地方旅行,没有特意安排交通住宿和导游,却能拥有很充实的旅程,很美满的回忆。我明白,虽然回到INTEC后还是有很多在一起玩的机会,但那种感觉和气氛是不同的。在Kuching,每天睡不够,是为了玩更多`跟朋友相处的时间更长;在INTEC,每天的生活却是被功课`考试`学业等塞满,在一起玩还是会不由自主地感受到那些压力,不能尽情随兴。两种感觉虽然相似,气氛却截然不同。

我很珍惜这段5天4夜的旅程和缘分,即使回到学校以后我们没有机会再那么熟,没有时间每天在一起,回想起这段旅程,嘴角就会很反射性地上扬,心里感到很满足。在这趟Kuching之旅,认识了很多以前不熟的朋友,(还分得出Jon John跟Douglas),与同班的同学更进一步了解彼此,真是太有意义了。我很喜欢这一切,很珍惜,很感动。

游记到此结束,写得很长,因为我想趁记忆犹新的时候把所有事与心情记录下来,那未来我和你再阅读时,会有刹那的冲动、刹那的感触、刹那的感激。




敏 5篇游记,从24/5午 至 26/5傍晚

0 comments: