BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Saturday

Early in the morning (8am)
i woke up
then i enjoyed my breakfast v the newspapers

but then (10am - 1pm)
I gt my English FCE tuition!
HAPPY:saw JeeYee is joining us
AMAZED:saw JaeMin n JaeHoon is around
wander y were there here?

next (around 2pm)
i went to The Louge at Raja Chulan
Prize giving ceremony
there were a few performances,quite nice
although i can play as good as them(hihi)
Received a prize.BOOHOO!
for the passing for Electone Performance 5



me n my nephew,Gregory.
we supposed to have ice-cream at the restaurant.
since there isnt any waiter,so we left...



Ya,tat's my present.
it is actuali a notepad,a pencil n a mug.
tat's all.not interesting at all..==

later (4pm-5.30pm)
Rushed back for ballet lesson
My cousin-in-law gt a summon bcz of parking at the road
the lesson is as usual
but it might be the last ballet lesson for me tis year
cz i m going 4 camp nex Fri n Sat
miss the Christmas Party there.Wuwu...

After that (around 7pm)
watch the dancing competition "Battleground"
tey danced well.WOW
wish tat tomoro can go 2 the Pavillion to watch the Final
Xuejie's breakdance teacher enters
but how bout my piano practise?
Oh Gosh

Last but not least (around 8.46pm)
Oni started my piano practise 4 today
but i played pretty well today
still that conclusion:
Can Pass but aim for Dinstintion!!!
leave tat 2 hard pieces 4 tomoro
Surfing time.Yahoo

Finally (10.xxpm till now)
Biting by the mosquitoes,itchy.
MSN:meet a fren far from penang,
chat v my 2 dear laopos,
babbling v sum frens who is care a lot about me.
Got a Serious counser from both laopos,
Dun worry,i m fine
Remember? "As strong as usual"
hihi..n writing blog.

GOOD NIGHT, everybody!
have a nice dream



0 comments: