BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

(empty)

duno wat to write for the title.
cz i jz wana 2write about tis 2 days,
sumting like diary.
so jz leave it b empty.
(until i find a suitable title^^)


SUNDAY
sumting upset:
"i went 4 hiphop lesson,
din reli dance well tat day.
the juniors were even better than me!!!
n my teacher said tat oni 2 of us(me n xuejie) r left out
cz we have NO CREW!!!
in your crew,u can join competitions,
perform in show n a lot of things.
our crew supposed to b our classmates
but they have all stopped.so...
Haiz..."

1 1/2hr in Pavilion:
"we went to Pavilion to watch 舞极限.
din reli watch much,cz the weather was hot.
went "long gai" v my dad.
there r so many 高档、名牌店.
din reli dare 2 walk in n c the price!
but later my mama went in Parkson.
n there r 2 rows of VERY USUAL shirts.
n the price is
"RM 3XX to RM11XX"
OMG!they are oni blouse la.C'mon!
decide 2 go shopping v elaine.but..
i dun tink i will shop a lot.
Really..."


this is wat i wore to Pavilion.
Make-up a little.coudlnt reli c..
duno wat 2 wear la...the place is so high class

Klang Trip · Visit Ah Ma
"went to KLANG.all in a sudden.
went to eat Bak Kut Teh!Yummy!
then went to grandma's house
6th,8th,9th uncles n their family are also there.
Ruih-rendah
played our childhood games there
v my cousin bro (15 and 13 years old) n xuejie
躲躲、猴子抢球...so fun!
we used to play tat when we were young
now we 返老还童..hihi.."

this is my Ah Ma (grandma)
she is 80 next year,healthy n stong!
we forced her 2 wear the hairband
n every1 burst out eventually

This is my 3rd uncle's daughter(who is my cousin sis's)daughter.cute rite?

this is my 9th auntie's daughter.
she is my cousin,n the above pic girl's aunty
this mean tat we r both a generation older than the previous girl
CONFUSING??absolutely.
this is the result of 12 children in a family.
thx 2 my Ah Ma

MONDAY
Go back 2 skul
"din join lenglui's tuition.
cz went back to skul 4 science camp meeting.
decide to go 2 Kuala Selangor.
muz b very fun!
going there on Wed.YEAH!!!"

Tea Break
"u hv nvr imagined how big my stomach is?!
i hv jz gt my lunch at bout 2pm.
then i gt my tea at 4pm.
the amount of food tat i gt was INCREDIBLE!
12 jacob's buscuits v kaya on top,
2 slices of bread v kaya n butter,
1 cup of healthy oat beverage,
n lastly an orange.
wau!gain weight for sure.
i even counted the amount of Calories
~~ 520kcal!!!
wouldnt ever succeed in my diet plan.
Blame my mouth!"

Piano lesson
i realised tat i could play well actuali.
quite satisfied.
but wat my teacher pointed out was different!
the problem of Prelude is 'no 明显 dynamic changes'
for Fugue is the dreadful TRILLS
for Classical is MISTAKES NOTES
for the other 2 is orite.
eventually she said
the passing percentage of my performance is oni
5050!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have nvr thought that i would hear tat
cuz i oways tink tat i will surely pass
n even aim 4 DINSTINCTION!
so now gotta work hard
that's the oni solution
(but jz i was practising the TRILLS,
still awfully played ><)
Gambate,xuemin!"

tomoro,
PRACTISE PRACTISE PRACTISE!!!
trills...mistakes...slips...
Eliminate them!


2 comments:

Jacky Y.Z. Khor said...

Every piece's technique as a unique way of practicing it,so you have to find out about it. =) All the est anyway,my advice is always ready if you need'em. Haha!

Unknown said...

u r oways so kind :)
ya,will tell u about my problems which i meet during practise.
promise will practise more.
thx