BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Impromptu

Yesterday was my 2nd or Last day of year end exam.One subject,that is Computer.i brought NOTHING to school,jz pencil case,computer text book,bag and a water bottle.this means that i brought neither 1 cent or my IC!!!not planning to go any place cuz 1stly,i din receive Rebecca's call accidentally to tell me Kias goin to watch movie and play volleyball;2ndly,i m still a little sick,fever+flu+sorethroat.but i managed to go to somewhere *Special!!!


Guess where did i go??


TADA!it's WYNNE'S laopo house!

for me,this sounds UNBELIEVABLE and ADVENTUROUS!!!i have never done something beyond my plan.it's such an IMPROMPTU!i was waiting for my dad to fetch me from school while michelle,wynne and me went to the canteen.Michelle wasnt feeling good.Suddenly someone suggest that we can go to Wynne's house.i phoned my parents and told them my plan,they agreed.Excitedly,we went up to Black Myvi drove by Wynne's Mom,and saw her HUGE golden retriever,Gabby

the journey back to Bangsar was such dramatic.Gabby kept looking at Michelle as he was sitting at the front seat.according to Wynne,Gabby is 'hamsap' and he likes to 'Gap Lui'.i moved myself away from Gabby,quite scared of huge dog><>

After changing to Wynne's smallest size clothes (wakaka),we went to Bangsar to have our lunch in McD and bought some stationaries.Climax:we went shopping in F.O.S. in Bangsar village.initially,i think tat the clothes that the shop sells are too mature to me.(normally i wear oni tees for every situation,which make me look quite childish).we 'surfed' through the ladies department to find ourself items.after a few trials in fitting room,we ended up like this:Wynne has a blouse and pants;Michy has a skirt;i have a mature blouse and a dress.Quite satisfied v my mature items @.@ i must go out shopping v them again after SPM!!!then i can fill my wardrode v mature clothes,not only tees.................

after shopping,we are back to wynne's house.playing v Gabby.he didnt want to take photos v us at all!moreover,he "xuxu" and "pupu" in front of us.such funny!then,we relax in her room,take nice photos (there is yellow lighting!!!),listen to songs and kinggai.feel so comfortable v laopos ^^ next year both of them are going to College.....will miss them a lot a lot a lot T.T


~laopos~

Kesimpulannya,XueMin had a fun and enjoyable adventure on 7/10/09.

1 comments:

Bavarian Baron said...

chu wen has a stunned look in the 2nd photo lol