BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tomorrow,tomorrow =D

according to 2009 Calender,
if we countdown from today to SPM,that is on 18/11,
the days left are 32 days...

HOWEVER,
what Xue Min does is always beyond imagination!

"This is an Announcement from Miss Ng Xue Min,
from 23rd night till 28th afternoon,Xue Min and her family are going overseas!
they are travelling to
KOREA
EXCITED us!!!especially my dad!he is a KOREAN DRAMA fans.he almost watches Kroean Drama every night.hmm~ lucky him.My aunties and uncles and cousins are in our tour too!14 of us to Korea.it must be fun!i want to go SHOPPING!
These are some of the destinations we are heading to:


one of the latar tempat of Winter Sonata-Mt.Sorak National Park
we can see lots of beautiful red maple leaves!

Presidential Blue House

Kyongbok Palace

You maybe Curious,"Wha?doesnt Xuemin need to prepare for SPM?"

Certainly,I DO!!!!N the most serious thing is I dont have any mood to prepare for SPM since the booking,which is in early October..In December,After SPM there is YCA,Class trip and Leadership camp.then,i will have no time to accompany my family,i felt guilty.So this is the time when me and my bro is "free" and can go gaigai.hihi..

DOn't miss me ya~

xuejie,dont make mama angry and lost temper liao,hao ma?

2 comments:

soo peng said...

Wish u have a very nice trip and take care my MIL and my niece, alison yeah!

I'm a korean drama fan too, please send my regards to all my idols and tell them i miss them and plan to see them soon!

Q-Highness said...

LOL Xue Min, hav a nice trip =)

and younger siblings seem to exist just to challenge their elder sister's patience XD