BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Work out!

I consider myself as YENG! we,as SPM canditates,are supposed to stay at home and study till mati...Still,this morning i managed to get up at 5 sumting and go for a RUN in Klang!!!quite fun though,6 km,not too long nor too short.Got the 28th place again (same as Chong Hwa's Run this year...) ,won a medal and a finallist certificate.However,i m unsatisfied v my result and performance today.Throughout the 6km journey,i stopped for THREE times!!!Boohoo~ i must have been lazy and my stamina is deteriorating.must work harder during "school holidays" @.@ determined to go for exercise every morning.

Three of us won finallist medal!

4th aunty and uncle,they always bring us to have delicacies all around KL.
(actually the medals were mine and xuejie's.hihi... )
subcrisbe the Neway member card for free.
not going to use that card frequently,prefer Green Box.
Borrow from me!
Later after having Bak Kut Teh in klang,xuejie and I came back to KL for Hiphop lesson.Yeng right!Run for 6km and then dance for approximately 50min..a little tired now.
Adventurous Morning
worry about xuejie,
mom told me tat his blood sugar level is 6.X mmol/L this morning.
i m usually OK with the figures,but duno for wat reason,
i m pretty worry about him this time.
Mom told me to stay calm and wat i can do is to TEACH him Bio and Che for 2mr
hope that he accepts my tuition...
and
always healthy and safe.

1 comments:

Bavarian Baron said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_sugar

nah go n c those normal range for blood glucose levels la...anyway he's still young so he can burn off those extra glucose via metabolism ma