BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Qs about College

I supposed I am in a COLLEGE, studying A -Level like a lot of Chong Hwa form 5 school leavers in private colleges. HOWEVER,I really gotta admit that this is not a NORMAL College.Let's kick off with a sensible start,and an unusual ending.

1. My A-Level is 4 sems 2 yrs,while my hostel is called "Kolej"(=college),not my school itself. Why?

True. I am only graduating at the year of 20,then enrol for IMU January MPharm intake at 21.i will be TWO years later than UEC graduates who are going to study the same course as mine.ah-huh...quite OLD >.< and my Kolej is Akasia,which is the hostel i stay in every weekdays O.o while my Real College is INTEC!

2. Is Laptop a COMPULSARY in college?

I thought i wouldnt need a laptop since there is 100+ computers available in the school library.A reliable senior advised me not necessary to bring my laptop so i believe in him. However, i realise that friends around me brought their laptops,far from Sarawak,Sabah,Kedah.. As i m a local KL-ian,i was using my Sarawakian roommate's laptop! Assignments and Presentations are rolling towards me = = So,Guys,who are happily/merrily/gayly studying in an usual college (hihi) ,
DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO BRING MY LAPTOP?
PC Fair is around the corner right? ;)

3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Scream,Shout hysterically...)

Wed nite..8 sumting i guess...
my roommates.
what r they doing??
R-E-V-I-S-I-N-G =o=

Well,i know all of us are potential,competitive and intelligent JPA scholars.I myself set a goal that I MUST REVISE THE SUBJECTS TAUGHT EVERY NIGHT and also PREPARE FOR THE SUBJECTS 2MR! however,,,maybe i m not the VERY Hardworking type,i spent my Mon and Wed revising, Tue and Thu nite reading magazines  and Fri nite??doing nothing =P haha..i wonder do we,the college students have to work hard like this?! cuz i heard that for the 1st sem in most private college,the students are quite relaxed.i doubt that they wont revise everything in advance like here in INTEC.sometimes,i really feel STRESSED when i m resting while they are all workingon their studies.Therefore,i will also force myself to concentrate and study.but i feel tired.I feel like i m more hardworking in Chong Hwa.My friends,m i the "outstanding" one?or the "lazy" one? (use critical thinking skills!)



 I write only TRUTHS!!!

<-- an imitation from mine,wrote by SuWen.i doubted it!


Sarawakian Hakka.
soon,the board will be filled by
German and perhaps...Japanese =]

Drinks from Bistro.
guess which one is mine?
DOC Youth Buddhist Camp














While...Only the 3rd week in INTEC,i joined a buddhist camp organised by seniors.it was on 24th and 25th of July,at Shah Alam Buddhist Association.haha..Actually,i practise Taoism rather than Buddhism, so i m a totally Beginner in the camp.

Newbie scenes:
 I DIDNT KNOW that we have to 下跪行礼 and so many other steps as a buddhist.
 I DIDNT KNOW that we have to 念经 during 早课,before 日落,before and after 早斋`午斋`药石 and Dharma Talk.
I DIDNT KNOW that we dont clap our hands after a buddhist finish his/her talk,we have to say "Sadhu!Sadhu!Sadhu!"
I DIDNT KNOW that well that Buddha was a human being and a great teacher,not a creator or god.
I TOO DIDNT KNOW that what i was practising is neither Buddhism or Taosim,they are Chinese cultures only.

Embarassing scenes:
* when we 拜佛,we have to 行礼,下跪... and there are strict steps to follow!the team master Wei Hung taught us and asked us group by group to perform.He started to instruct,but i m totally blur!i was "slower half a rhythm" all the time and the team master then asked our group to do again bcuz of their 慢半拍 team leader >.<
** When we are kneeling down 念经,different versions and pronunciation, while we didnt get the Pula books  and i wasnot tall enough to see the slide show,i just 合掌 and kept silence.I have never learnt the 经文,but i saw some participants could just recite them fluently.so i thought i was in the Wrong CAmp...

Fun scenes:
:) a lot of "watery" games,much mature and meaningful compared to secondary school ones.our team won no price,but i enjoy playing/learning/working with them,精进组。Our Facilitator was so nice,Muacks~~Hui En.

:) I like to watch the movie about Buddha birth to enlightment,I love the inspiring Dharma Talk and the 团康。Lastly,the very cute yet devoted Team Master!Thanks to them,for giving me such a wonderful experience as a beginner.


Here, I learn
Meditating.Chanting.Six Paramitas.

Do Merits.
Do the thing,as long as it
"DOESNT harm others,
DOESNT harm ourself "



A lot of 后续工作 for myself,
i will have to carry out chanting or meditating
think about things which are important.
Perhaps i will be relieved soon.

=)

3 comments:

soo peng said...

Such a different and wonderful experience which u shall appreciate and enjoy all the time during your college time!

sandrea said...

i guess private and goverment college really have huge gap!
private kias all very senang , and we can't breathe in the goverment school.they(JPA scholars) are really smart enough , just like you (:
gayao!
PBSM XDD

EmPeRor SalAdIna said...

UHm..I sound weird here ady...
But what i wanna said...
You Can DO IT!
Yeah, it is tough no doubt, but hey, don't lose heart!
Sometimes i think it needs great determination to do a new thing, but no worries, you will survive...
Anything just call me laaa...