BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

2 posts for today

can't stand nt 2 write tis blog...cz i spent a reli wonderful Sunday :)

in the morning,i woke up at 7.30am n started a job as "temporary MAMA".i made my dad n bro breakfast,which is quaker oat/bread,egg,salad n milk/soya milk.then i found out tat the hardiest is to wake them up,nt making the breakfast.but at last,i succeeded!they finished my breakfast hungrily n we went out hiking.

Hiking journey is almost the same.Xuejie din 1 2follow me n papa climbing the harder track,so we climbed up reli slowly due to the steep slope.when we reached the summit,xuejie hs already playing his PSP.ouch!i reli wana 2 throw his PSP away,it is such a nuisance!

came back home,papa went out working.xuejie relaxed by playing tat PSP again!later in the afternoon,he had his piano lesson n i practised piano disturbing them.their lesson is reli unusual.his pretty teacher was like kidding v him.although she sounded angry n wanted to scold him,but my bro would jz make her laugh again.haha..wat a nice pair of student n teacher.

woon yee reached kl.n we(me,xuejie,woonyee n papa)were goin out 2 KLCC!wat a great trip!i gt lots of plan 2 do.
1. Ask 4 the Swarovski service
2. Buy Adidas Running sport shoes (gt RM100 voucher)
3. Watch MUMMY 3
4. Book Langlang's concert at MPO
we did the 1st three successfully.the problem for 4th is:when we reached there,it is closed.so mayb 2 weeks later when i gt back my Swarovski accessories,i will oni gt myself sum tickets.

I din sumting reli sory 2 my bro.when we walked out from Adidas, i saw the New Zealand Natural.i reli cant stand it so i asked my dad 2 buy us an ice-cream.WoonYee,me n dad each gt an ice-cream while Xuejie was jz standing right beside n looking at us.probably jealous in his heart.

I should b happy tat i m enjoying an ice-cream!but i didnt!when i m having tat ice-cream,i din feel any happiness in my heart,jz the sugary taste on my tongue.i regretted soon tat i shouldnt hv asked 4 tat cz my bro was bside.however,xuejie din show reli great reaction or wat should a normal ppl hv done 2 argue 4 an ice-cream.he jz stay right beside n handling my new pair of Adidas.i felt reli sory 4 him..reli sory..

Promise:wont eat ice-cream in front of him anymore!even though he din mind.n no ice-cream 4 myself for 2 months.remind me if i 4gt.

Sorry,xuejie..i m reli sory T.T (feel like gt tears in my eyes)

0 comments: