BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Adidas Run.7KM leh!

wake up at 5.xxam tis morning.although it is nt a study day T.T no doubt,hv 2go 4 marathon.fun fun fun!!!

reach Shah Alam n met my aunties there.lots n lots of ppl,cum from different country probably,bt malaysians r the most.MALAYSIA BOLEH...(=,=)din wear the adidas vest.but i cum 4 tis run is mainly bcuz of the VEST!as u noe,i m crazy in collecting each type of society,sports or camp t-shirt now.but i dun 1 2 buy it,wana 2participate the event,tis can make the shirt more MEANINGFUL :)

Run v my mom 4 the 1st 2KM without stopping,but my mom said i looked so serious.DID I?mayb i jz wana 2 keep my breath instead of wasting it chatting v my mom.then after tat,i cant tahan so i asked my mom 2run without me.so on,i ran lonely myself...

during the journey,saw the famous mosque in shah alam (i tink it is called...).then saw the building which is probably most Selangor meeting r held,bt 4gt wat's the name.walk 4 about 3km along the journey,ran 4 oni 4km approxiamately.hihi...however,i managed 2c the nice scenery of the lotus flower along the river.it's quite fun n relaxing running by myself.no stress!

finali,i saw d "5oom" signboard.i felt quite excited yet i din run fast to achieve the finishing point.i oni ran very fast like a mad person when i saw the finishing point.lots of ppl hv reached i guess.suprisingly,i gt a "finisher" medal n a certificate.BooHOo!

hihi..my 6th aunt gt 8th in the woman veteron category n my mom gt 13th(UNBELIEVABLE!!!). my aunt gt a rm100 adidas voucher n she gave me.she 1 me 2 buy a nice pair of running shoes instead of wearing hers which is too small 4 me n made my toenail blue black.THANKS A LOT!!muacks..T.T

nex time sure wana 2 join another run like tis again.but nex time,i aim 4 higher target.mayb gt within 10 so tat i can gt sum present.

NEXT RUN,I MUST WIN!

0 comments: