BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What m i DOo-ING now?!

tomoro physics test again!!!i suck in physics...oways failed the tests,even it was ezi 4 the laz monthly test.dur~

N NOW WAT M I DOIN??

i m writing my blog abandoning the physics textbook on the table bside.
hey,ng xue min,u r nt tis type of person?how can u leave ur study n relax?

i jz cant believe i m stil writing aggressively while i leave my physics test behind. Physics r oways hard!!!jz cant understand it.FORCE?MOMENTUM?WORK?blabla...to me all of them r stress.
Xuemin's 1st law of motion: Force(F) of physics test is directly proportional to Stress(S) and that change is in the direction of the force.

hihi..feel easier..mayb my anger n stress jz burst out jz nw.nw goin bek to study that PHYSICS again..Sure fail again 2moro.wana 2 bet?

1 comments:

Belle Chen said...

just dropping by to say hi =)

i hope u didnt fail ur test :]

visit my blog and link me!
www.belle-chen.blogspot.com
oh and do leave me msges :P

♥ bel