BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

it mayb a tough 4 days

my mom has gone out for 4 days,on star cruise trip..since she hs gone out travelling n relaxing by herself,we three NGs may stay at home relaxing n do things without her guardian.

izit sumting 2 HOORAYabout?i dun tink so.but i realise tat i hv already broken sum rules tat she set.such as i hvn slept while now is oledi 12.30am.Oops...

hihi..she gv me a quite heavy responsibility,which is:
to take care of my brother well.
erm..my frens n other ppl may tink tat me n my brother's relationship is really close.nt like the others,the sis n bro always quarrel 4 a tiny little thing.but i hv been trying very hard to keep tis realtionship well v my bro.we dun reli hv communication problems(mayb he hs been so mature or i hv been so childish.)but sumtimes i reli nid 2 fight against my heart n my mind.should i help my mom or my bro?my mom oways 1 me to advise my bro in everything:to b obedient,to be hardworking in studies piano theory or stuff like tat.but if she 1 me 2 obey the things,i dun tink i can gt well v my bro.cz u noe,my bro is 13 tis year,in the age of most of the 13s dun like 2 obey their parents.so should i b a good daughter or a good sis?

i wish he can obey me though.no matter in diet,exercise or studies.cz i promise to take the responsibility,but i cant promise tat i can do tis well enough..i scared tat if i fail tis MISSION,i would make my mom worry.i dun 1 her to be sad after a happy trip,worrying about me n my bro.4 days u noe,to b a mother-liked sis for 4 days!!!

wat i reli wish is tat:
his blood glucose level is normal...

good luck in his theory exam!!muacks

0 comments: