BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

my ballet grade 8 exam

I gt my grade 8 ballet result yesterday.and my result is awful!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! i gt oni 65 for the exam.
I remember i had been taking it very seriously
n i had been working hard for it
bt still i gt tis kind of result,dropping from 75 to 65,
i was totally unsastified v my result,
totally disappointed!

i rethought about it again n again yesterday nite,
kept tinking wat did i do during the exam
no fatal mistakes,nor forgetting the dance
maybe jz lack of some facial expression i guess
but tis would not contribute my awful result
wat had happened actualy?

Most of my classmates gt higher mars than me
i gt the 2nd lowest mark in my class.
peijean n yennee gt dinstinction(90 and 86),
they suppose to get tis,they did work reli hard n danced reli well!
n Rowena gt dinstinction (82),
she gt reli much nice facial expression n strong technique;
Sandy told me tat she gt 2 more marks to reach dinstinction(73),
b even Shandel n Sonia gt higher than me(71 and 68),
tis is the thing i cant understand the most!
i did practise the dances,
i taught them the dances which they r nt sure n strong in,
i thought i would gt better marks than them...
but i had never expect tis could happen.

sadly, i din hv the mood to dance well last night,
n even wanted to burst out n cried during the lesson!
i limited myself to spend oni 1 nite to be sad about it.
so yesterday nite i went to bed at 11.30pm
n though about it until 12.4Xam i guess.
i hv enough sufferring by tinking the reason taking tis result.

i guess i hv recovered.
after spending a day in skul n 38-ing v chuwen.
so today's lesson i did it as usual,
aiming 4 my next exam: Intermediate

i reli wish tat i can pass tis exam.
cz tis exam nid a lot oftechiques while i m weak in it
if i pass Intermediate,i will buy myself a new leotard.
even better that i can pass with Merit
but dun 1 2 imagine wat is the like of failing the exam

work hard,XUEMIN!!!!

5 comments:

the leaf shakes HUI said...

gambateh!!

wow..
missing him?
haha...

Unknown said...

i din noe u gt read my blog.
missing him ya?
duno wor...maybe gua
jz 不习惯.kaka

minxian said...

aiks..
i think its the judge favor
not same..
u r not the 1 to be blame..
juz like our singing competition..
get it?
wei!
U ARGH....!
ur dearest lp din come to scl u oso din miss...
miss that guy lar..
i sad ad lar...
cry cry cry

Unknown said...

laopolaopolaopolaopolaopolaopo....
sure u r the most important de la!
dun nid to curious about it.

but anyway,u oso gt (hem...Hem.17+4)oso dun 1 us liao la.DRAW

Wynne C. said...

lols : )MISSING HIM??? omg. dear wifeyyy has got a crush on someone? *hmph*