BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

UNbeliVable

Four days,
i have been worrying about My SPM Result.
Heart pumped faster and Emotional (positively)........





Finally,the day reached,11/3
i was anticipated...wooried..having butterflies in my stomach
waiting for the Curricular Department to make an announcement:
"Senior3 students,you can go to Kong Chen Hall to take ur SPM result slip!"




I received a msg from Wynne 5 minutes before the announcement
"Congratulation!Straight A+!"
"Who?"
"YOU"
"How can it be?"
:( =X




At Kong Chen Hall,former Chonghwa students and Senior 3 students met
leading to their class "counter",they received their SPM result slips
CONGRATULATION! Ari,Yun Pin,Soap...congratulate me.
"REALLY?how could this happen?"





it's my turn.i took the result slip and signed
O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o O.o






My result slip,AM I dreaming?

Oh My God!

Straight A+,1119 also get A1

I was dragged to be interviewed by Sin Chew Jit Poh reporters
Rejecting,but teachers want me to be Role Model for other Students


"what's your preparation for SPM?"nah,usual question
"Ohh..i concentrated when i was studying.I also got enough Rest and Entertainment during the preparation period" boring Answer too
a FUN tips:
"I went to Korea towards the end of October.After that,i was reli anxious and i studied reli fast and efficiently."wakaka...
"so,WHo do you want to thank?"
Sincerely from my heart,
"I really have to thank my form 5 teachers so much.They were so dedicated in teaching us and preparing useful notes for us.There were so many 90th annisversary Activities last year as u see.In addition,there was Influenza A 'holidays'.the teachers still did their best to help us although the time was shorted comparing to 2008.They are great!"

i felt that my eyes was a little wet at that moment.

i thanked form 4 and 5 teachers who have taught me,Kazat,Soap,Yijun,OKL,limFengJing,MingZhou,teacher soo...
A very impressive reply i got,from Yijun
"these are all your own works.dun thank me.we are jz preparing notes and keep REMINDING you to study study and study.However,it's you who studied 10 subjects while we teachers jz nid to focus on our one and only subject.You r greater."
touched...T.T

i couldnt "balance" my emotions after getting the result
i did well in the exam!undoubtedly,it is out of my imagination.
i made analysis for SPM every SPM day ends and my analysis shows=
BM:A- English:A- and B+ Sejarah:A+ Math:A+ Moral:A
Add Math:A+ Bio:A Physics:A Chemistry:A- Chinese:A
i thought i couldnt get as well as what i expected...
now,a New Question Pops:
Shall i stay for Senior 3?
or jz get a good scholarship and leave Chong Hwa?
Argh~headache

actually i know that a lot of your results are good.
however,i din dare to ask you guys too much because
i was afraid that you would say me CUAN...><

to SPM candidates of 2009,Congratz on your outstanding result!

those who are disappointed,i m sorry but u will definitely do well in the future!

to SPM cadidates of 2010,Good Luck!

4 comments:

BlaDenS said...

不管怎样,
你得到的是你曾经付出的。
所以,世界是公平的。
还考虑什么呢?
往你的梦出发吧!!

S.H.I.N.G. said...

Hey,i saw you in sin chew this morning!!!nice one...haha!!!gratz for achieving such a good results!!!!=)

.Daniel. said...

你是我第一个问的人咯!结果没想到我问到最好的那个咯!全国214人straight A+,我一问就问到其中一个。早知道那天这么幸运,应该去买万字票咯!!

Anonymous said...

Congrates! I'm so proud of you :) you must pay a lot effort, right? btw, I'm so worried as I'm going to face it this year :( No matter where you study, just do your best. Nice one!