BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Achievements in 6 days

I have been busy this week.
Ha..just wanted to list out my great achievements this week in note form.

MONDAY

  • Passed driving test.(Ehem~)

TUESDAY

  • JPA interview at 8pm,rushed to school after that
  • Was reminded and "encouraged" to play basketball today!Boohoo~~6sZhong lost when they reached the 4th round

THURSDAY

  • Teachers' Day Committee meeting.Came out with "non-abstract" plans,finally
  • Drove Auto Car for the 1st time on the road after driving test!!!Dad kept "teaching" me in a :scolding: way =( However,i was praised that my driving skills are 100times better than my mom.

FRIDAY

  • Society day.Didnt manage to drive home cuz the rain was tremendously heavy

SATURDAY

  • Interviewed for 航天科技夏令营.I think that my performance was satisfying,(almost like how i did during JPA interview).叶副、冯副、张梅莲副校长、唐彭副校长、涂振兴师、教务处主任、各科学主任等...quite scary at first though.Hope that i m chosen!上海世博
  • Driving back home via AKLEH,Three HUGE driving mistakes:
  • 1)I must stop and break before turning out from a road junction.in fact,i didnt press oil or break and just let the car swift against the junction;
  • 2) Remember to drive nearer to the machine when I use TouchNgo to pay toll fees.Hmm~my case was:i didnt drive near enough and my hand couldnt reach the machine.When i tried to reach it,my short leg which the foot was pressing on the break was pulled away and the car moved!!!luckily,i didnt knock the toll tiang..haha;
  • 3)Do not on the signals before u reach the junction you are driving into.I on it on the 3rd junctions before the junction i was heading to.My dad said that the drivers behind would probably scolded bad words...

7 weeks more to Mid-Year Holiday!

2 comments:

sandrea said...

phew! luckily din knock d toll-tiang.
I still haven get d chance to drive on road alone!but u jus passed den u did it (:

Kamun said...

wow you passed your driving test!!!
you are always excellent in everything eh xuemin.
proud of you =)